Highspeed Internet can be tough to find from a local provider, leaving only mega cable chains who can set their own price and terms.
In Newnan, Georgia, local favorite NuLink Digital has taken the lead in providing affordable home Internet with small town service in mind.
NuLink has two primary residential Internet packages that will fit most users' needs and budget.
- Basic: With download speeds of up to 6.0Mbps, this service will fit most basic Internet needs.
- Express: This is NuLinks fastest service with download speeds up to 15Mbps. In addition, with Express you get free online access to ESPN3, so you’ll never miss a game.
Once you start combining services, though, you’ll really save with NuLink. Check out their bundling options by adding in:
- Digital Cable: Including up to 250 channels, music channels, parental controls, and optional premium channels, this is a must for any television enthusiast.
- Unlimited Phone: Long distance calls with all the features and an endless supply of minutes to the U.S. and Canada.
- High Speed Internet: If you bundle phone, cable and Internet, you’ll have access to the fastest speeds NuLink has available with up to 30Mbps download speed, twice as fast as the stand alone Express service.
As of November, 2012, this premium residential bundle costs only $25 per item, a $75 monthly charge for phone, cable and high speed Internet service.
For business, NuLink provides personalized customer care and ensures you won't lose Internet service "for even a minute" on their fiber optic network. Prices decrease with long term contracts and bundled packages.
The Bottom Line
NuLink considers itself Newnan’s best choice for Internet! With enough options to satisfy all levels of Internet usage, this small town company prides itself on its customer service. While some customers have reported problems with the product, most complaints have been resolved by NuLink and the customer left satisfied.